Click to Read the Doc
Special forces medical sergeants are considered to be the finest first-response/trauma medical technicians in the world.
Though they’re primarily trained with an emphasis on trauma medicine, they also have a working knowledge of dentistry, veterinary care, public sanitation, water quality and optometry.
- Provide initial medical screening and evaluation of allied and indigenous personnel
- Provide examination and care to detachment members
- Supervise medical care and treatment during missions
- Operate a combat laboratory and treat emergency and trauma patients
- Develop and provide medical intelligence as required
Some related videos to help you get going, not ours, but found on the internet.
The videos below do not match a 100% to how we operate, or what can be done in ARMA but do provide a good basic understanding.
Combat Medic Essentials │ Part 1: Care Under Fire
Combat Medic Essentials │ Part 2: The M.A.R.C.H. Algorithm
Combat Medic Essentials │ Part 3: Tourniquet Conversion
Combat Medic Essentials │ Part 4: Needle Chest Decompression
Combat Medic Essentials │ Part 5: Peripheral IV